This detailing package consists of everything in the Protection Package, but also includes a machine polishing stage to remove light defects, such as light swirling, oxidation and dullness in the paintwork. Once the paintwork is cleansed, the whole vehicle goes through a machine polishing stage, using only the best products available for the paint finish on your vehicle. This stage corrects and refines the paint removing 60-90% of defects on the vehicle and brings back the depth and shine the car would have had when it was sitting in the showroom.
This detail is perfect for the enthusiast that wants their pride and joy refined or anyone on a budget and/or can’t do without their car for a full correction. Many believe that defects in the paintwork such as fading and oxidation require bodyshop work, however for most cars this is not the case, with this detail you can restore the gloss in the paintwork at a fraction of the cost.
As well as all this, we also offer bolt ons, such as Gtechniq ultra durable hydrophobic coatings, interior protection or wheel removal for barrel and arch treatment.
– Wheels sprayed with wheel cleaner, worked in with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Tar removal treatment
– Fallout remover used to remove iron deposits and staining such as brake dust
– Wheels dried with warm air blower, glazed and protected with wheel sealant
– Pre-wash citrus cleaner on lower parts of the car to remove road grime
– Door shuts sprayed with APC, cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Pre-wash snow foam used and left to dwell to break down dirt
– All ‘Nooks and crannies’ cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– 2 bucket method car wash, 1 panel at a time using a soft lambswool mitt, to help prevent swirling
– Tar deposits and contaminations seen to and removed using tar remover and fallout remover
– All paintwork and glass given the clay treatment to remove contaminants bonded to the paintwork leaving a silky smooth finish
– Final rinse
– No touch dry using a warm air blower, loose water dried with a fluffy microfibre drying towel
– Paintwork assessed under high intensity lighting to show all defects
– All delicate areas such as rubber/plastic trims masked up
– 1 – 2 stages of correction/refinement machine polish over the whole vehicle to remove swirls and other imperfections
– Headlights and taillights given a single stage polish to improve clarity
– IPA wipedown to remove polish oils
– Coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle, allowed to cure if necessary
– Plastic trim dressed and sealed
– Windows cleaned inside and out
– Windows polished
– Rain repellent treatment applied to windows
– Tyres cleaned and dressed
– Exhaust tips polished
– Chromes polished and sealed
– 2+ Day Booking
Prices above are a guideline, please contact us for a free quotation.
The standard protection used is a premium wax, for extra durability and protection a sealant upgrade starts from £40.
Need more information? Fill in the contact form below and we will get in contact with you.