The Correction detail is the perfect detail for you if you strive for perfection. This detail consists of multiple stages of machine polishing, using cutting compounds to remove up to 90% of defects in the paint work, such as swirling or fading. The correction stage is then followed by a refinement stage to give huge depth and shine in the natural finish of the paintwork on your vehicle. The correction detail will leave your vehicle looking better than when it was in the showroom.
We are frequently asked if 100% is possible, then answer is that it is very rarely possible. This is mainly due to very deep scratches which will remain the body, however with the polishing techniques used, they can be made a lot less visible by rounding the edges of the scratches. Just like the Enhancement detail, this detail can save you them bodyshop costs that you may think your vehicle needs, giving your pride and joy that new lease of life.
As well as all this, we also offer bolt ons, such as Gtechniq ultra durable hydrophobic coatings, interior protection or wheel removal for barrel and arch treatment.
– Wheels sprayed with wheel cleaner, worked in with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Tar removal treatment
– Fallout remover used to remove iron deposits and staining such as brake dust
– Wheels dried with warm air blower, glazed and protected with wheel sealant
– Pre-wash citrus cleaner on lower parts of the car to remove road grime
– Door shuts sprayed with APC, cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Pre-wash snow foam used and left to dwell to break down dirt
– All ‘Nooks and crannies’ cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– 2 bucket method car wash, 1 panel at a time using a soft lambswool mitt, to help prevent swirling
– Tar deposits and contaminations seen to and removed using tar remover and fallout remover
– All paintwork and glass given the clay treatment to remove contaminants bonded to the paintwork leaving a silky smooth finish
– Final rinse
– No touch dry using a warm air blower, loose water dried with a fluffy microfibre drying towel
– Paintwork assessed under high intensity lighting to show all defects
– Paintwork is then further assessed using a Paint depth gauge
– All delicate areas such as rubber/plastic trims masked up
– Multiple stages of correction using cutting compounds
– Refinement polish is then completed to increase clarity and gloss in the paintwork
– Headlights and taillights are corrected using multiple stages
– IPA wipedown to remove polish oils
– Vehicle washed again to remove any polishing residue/dust
– Touchless dry using a warm air blower
– Final wipedown with IPA to prepare the vehicle for protection
– Coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle, allowed to cure if necessary
– Plastic trim dressed and sealed
– Windows cleaned inside and out
– Windows polished
– Rain repellent treatment applied to windows
– Tyres cleaned and dressed
– Exhaust tips polished
– Chromes polished and sealed
– 3-4 Day Booking
Prices above are a guideline, please contact us for a free quotation.
The standard protection used is a premium wax, for extra durability and protection a sealant upgrade starts from £40.
Need more information? Fill in the contact form below and we will get in contact with you.