It’s a fairly common misconception that brand new cars rolling out of the showroom are perfect, in fairness you would come to that conclusion due to new vehicles being quite costly. In most cases this is far from the truth as many vehicles can be inflicted with swirl marking from transport and inadequate care.
We offer a New Car Detail package, offering a meticulous finish, not only making sure every ‘nook and cranny’ is perfect, but making sure the paintwork is in better condition than when the car left the showroom, giving your vehicle the best possible start in life. This detail consists of removing any previous protection on the vehicle and going through a single stage machine polish, giving the vehicle a vibrant, precise and even finish. This is then finished up with the surfaces of your vehicle sealed to protect it from the harsh road conditions of the UK.
As well as all this, we also offer bolt ons, such as Gtechniq ultra durable hydrophobic coatings, interior protection or wheel removal for barrel and arch treatment.
– Wheels sprayed with wheel cleaner, worked in with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Tar removal treatment
– Fallout remover used to remove iron deposits and staining such as brake dust
– Wheels dried with warm air blower, glazed and protected with wheel sealant
– Pre-wash citrus cleaner on lower parts of the car to remove road grime
– Door shuts sprayed with APC, cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Pre-wash snow foam used and left to dwell to break down dirt
– All ‘Nooks and crannies’ cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– 2 bucket method car wash, 1 panel at a time using a soft lambswool mitt, to help prevent swirling
– Tar deposits and contaminations seen to and removed using tar remover and fallout remover
– All paintwork and glass given the clay treatment to remove contaminants bonded to the paintwork leaving a silky smooth finish
– Final rinse
– No touch dry using a warm air blower, loose water dried with a fluffy microfibre drying towel
– Paintwork assessed under high intensity lighting to show all defects
– All delicate areas such as rubber/plastic trims masked up
– Single stage correction/refinement machine polish over the whole vehicle to remove light imperfections and to improve clarity and gloss
– IPA wipedown to remove polish oils in preparation for protection
– Coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle, allowed to cure if necessary
– Plastic trim dressed and sealed
– Windows cleaned inside and out
– Windows polished
– Rain repellent treatment applied to windows
– Tyres cleaned and dressed
– Exhaust tips polished
– Chromes polished and sealed
– 1-2 Day Booking
Prices above are a guideline, please contact us for a free quotation.
The standard protection used is a premium wax, for extra durability and protection a sealant upgrade starts from £40.
Need more information? Fill in the contact form below and we will get in contact with you.