This detailing package is one of our most popular packages, mainly due to the harmful weather conditions and road conditions in this country. This protection detail consists of paintwork cleansing, using pre-wash cleaners, PH neutral shampoo’s and a careful cleaning method to help prevent swirling which can be caused by not following the proper procedures of car cleaning, this is followed by removing tar and other contaminants. After this deep cleansing stage, the paintwork is then treated to a pre-wax cleanser and glaze, which helps bring back the gloss in the paintwork, this is all followed up with the protection that you choose. Not only is the paint protected, but we take steps to make sure that the glass, wheels, trims etc, are all sealed, giving you the confidence that your pride and joy is protected from the outdoor elements.
As well as all this, we also offer bolt ons, such as Gtechniq ultra durable hydrophobic coatings, interior protection or wheel removal for barrel and arch treatment.
– Wheels sprayed with wheel cleaner, worked in with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Tar removal treatment
– Fallout remover used to remove iron deposits and staining such as brake dust
– Wheels dried with warm air blower, glazed and protected with wheel sealant
– Pre-wash citrus cleaner on lower parts of the car to remove road grime
– Door shuts sprayed with APC, cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– Pre-wash snow foam used and left to dwell to break down dirt
– All ‘Nooks and crannies’ cleaned with a soft bristle detailing brush
– 2 bucket method car wash, 1 panel at a time using a soft lambswool mitt, to help prevent swirling
– Tar deposits and contaminations seen to and removed using tar remover and fallout remover
– All paintwork and glass given the clay treatment to remove contaminants bonded to the paintwork leaving a silky smooth finish
– Final rinse
– No touch dry using a warm air blower, loose water dried with a fluffy microfibre drying towel
– Paint cleansed and glazed in preparation for protection, hiding light swirling and bringing out the gloss in the paintwork
– Coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle, allowed to cure if necessary
– Plastic trim dressed and sealed
– Windows cleaned inside and out
– Rain repellent treatment applied to windows
– Tyres cleaned and dressed
– Exhaust tips polished
– Chromes polished and sealed
– 1 Day Booking
Prices above are a guideline, please contact us for a free quotation.
The standard protection used is a premium wax, for extra durability and protection a sealant upgrade starts from £40.
Need more information? Fill in the contact form below and we will get in contact with you.